The church, also known as ‘Our Lady of Loreto’, is located in the Colle di Prezza neighbourhood. It has a Romanesque facade, with a round portal covered by a porch with a Gothic arch.
On either side of the portal, two smooth columns have capitals with depictions of palms, that are similar in design. The imperfect symmetry of the architectural elements demonstrates the re-use of materials from buildings from previous eras. Above the lintel, which is carved with the construction date of 1324 in Roman numerals, is a lunette with a painting of Our Lady of Loreto, from a later period.
The interior is characterised by a single, barrel-vaulted nave.